My Guest Post on The Scoop on Nutrition

Just checking in.  While I have been busy hanging out with my husband after his return home, I have had some time to do some writing.  Of course all of this writing has been for other websites.  I have really enjoyed these opportunities to share my expertise on nutrition and a little about life in Japan.  My most recent piece just went up over at The Scoop on Nutrition, an awesome nutrition website/blog run by Emma Stirling from Australia.  Although I wasn't able to meet up with her at ICD, I do follow her on Twitter, and you should too (@EmmaStirling).  

So head on over and check out my post: 7 Healthy Lessons to Eat Like the Japanese

I'll be back soon with more on life in Japan, good eats, travel and nutrition.

QUESTIONS:  Have you ever been a guest blogger before?  Would you like to write a guest post for my blog?  Feel free to share the link(s) for your guest posts on other blogs.

4 comments:

Gina; The Candid RD said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, MElinda, I will check out the link you provided for me to read. I will also check out your guest post....who wouldn't know how to eat healthy like the Japanese?! I made sushi cones this week :) That's a start!

joshef halw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joshef halw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chris jhon said...

Awesome blog! Now In anticipation of a follow-up ….

Post a Comment