Check out my guest post

I hope everyone is looking forward to a great Memorial Day weekend.  I also hope everyone has great weather to go along with their great plans.  We will be having some bathroom remodeling going on today because it seems we have sprung a leak behind the tub.  The good news is that we think the man coming to fix this speaks English.

I don't have a post to share today on my blog because Jessie from The Happiness in Health is away in China and she was gracious enough to have me as a guest blogger during her absence.  So, head on over to her blog and check out my GUEST POST.


5 comments:

Anne @ Food Loving Polar Bear said...

Everything here looks so amazing! I've been reading a lot about Azores because we almost booked a trip for our summer holiday there but in the last minute we ended up booking something else.Azores look amazing, someday we'll come and visit our great islands :)

sophia said...

Best of luck fixing that...Will you be unable to take bath till then?

Hoping over to your gp right now! :D

Gina; The Candid RD said...

lol, the small things are so exciting...right?! I hope he does a good job, and of course I hope you're right about him speaking English!

Judy said...

Good luck with your bathroom job, hope it turns out all right and that you can use it soon. Hope you have a wonderful holiday, Melinda.

Kristen (swanky dietitian) said...

Good luck with the remodeling. I am heading over to check out your guest post. Have a great Saturday!

Post a Comment