Thursday Thoughts: What are Yours?

It's Thursday, so you know what that means...

Thursday Thoughts

Today I am going to do something a little different.  I have a great topic for Thursday Thoughts, but I want to make sure I have enough time to invest in writing my post that I do the topic justice, and this week I am just too busy.  Not only did I start my first class for a doctoral program, I started teaching a class too.  It is a busy time for starting up with classes at many schools, and with Kaplan I am teaching 2 classes, which started a few weeks ago, so as you can see I have a lot going on.  But I do have an awesome topic of something that I really want to share my thoughts on.  While I am working on getting that ready for a future Thursday Thoughts post, I wanted to check in with each of you this week and see what was on your mind.  So feel free to share with me your thoughts on this Thursday.  Doesn't have to be anything major, just share your thoughts on any topic you want, about anything that has been on your mind.  I look forward to reading them.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Special K said...

I gave a healthy parenting lecture on "what is the WORST thing parents do for their child's eating habits?" and I said "focus on HOW much they are eating, versus on giving them ACCESS to healthy variety of foods and letting them listen to their own body's preferences and cues for satiation." It was a light bulb moment for the group, that 0-5 parents have food fights over "just one more bite" and don't realize that ONE TABLESPOON per year of life is a serving. They expect too much at the dinner table. and then later, kids often over eat....especially when kid menus have adult portions of the worst foods ever.
Just a thought....

chow and chatter said...

great pizza and so sorry about Ryans tooth

Post a Comment