FNCE

That's right, I am heading to the Food an Nutrition Conference and Expo from the American Dietetic Association in Boston over the next few days.  I will try and make posts during that time, but I think my schedule is so packed and I want to get the most out of my time there.  If for any reason I have trouble sleeping, you can bet I'll be blogging.  But if not, I will "see" everyone in a few days.  Hopefully then I will be able to get caught up on all the many pictures and adventures I have been having here, and then have plenty more to share about the conference.  

Have a great weekend!

QUESTIONS: If you are an RD or dietetic students, or any other nutrition professional, have you heard of FNCE, have you been before and are you going this year?  What about Boston?  If you have been to Boston or live there, share with me some tips, places to see and things to do.  I don't have much time but I would like to know some must sees.

7 comments:

Holly said...

I've been an RD since 1993. I've been to FNCE in San Antonio, Denver, St Louis & Hawaii. This week Boston. I've learned a lot, met many people, reconnected with some from a long time ago, networked, met online friends for the first time, and always leave with a suitcase heavier than when I arrived (and usually a box of swag shipped home). See you in a few hours!

Simply Life said...

Welcome to Boston!!! I might be there for about an hour or so tomorrow as "media" - there are sooo many wonderful things to do around the city! Let me know if you need ideas!!! :)

Gina; The Candid RD said...

I am SO JEALOUS!! You will have a blast. I have only been once (last year) and hope to go many more times in my life. I think it would be great to go to Boston. I've never been. I can't wait to hear what you learn (please, do some nutrition-update posts!) and to see some great pictures!! Have fun!

Jessie said...

Gah, I didn't know you were going to FNCE, too! How did I miss that?? Will you have a phone there? I'll send you an email - it would be fun to meet up and say hi if you have a few minutes, although I know our days will be jam-packed!

Emily said...

hope you have fun at fnce! i have only been to one (last year) in denver, and it was fun. i actually saw gina there, too. :)

Special K said...

I know that the Swanky Dietician is going...
Any chance you can go to Trader Joes while you are there? I am in need of a jar of salted chunky peanut butter and a jar of hot sauce...

Hope we can arrange some time for a trip to Italy and a cooking class...interested?

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

Have fun! And I hope you get to sleep rather than blog... ;)

Post a Comment