It’s been two years…

…since we said ‘I Do’
MR609
(photograph by Ellen Cohn Photograhy) It has been a wonderful two years married to a wonderful man.  

Here are some pictures of the big day.

The wedding party: Best man, Groom, Bride, Maid of Honor 
DSC_3001 
Signing the Ketubah
100_100 094_94
Walking down the aisle
  DSC_2951
Under the Chuppah
111_111
You may now kiss the bride
DSC_2987
Our lovely centerpieces
DSC_3007
Some of my closest friends
MR557
Me with my mom
MR541
Doing the Horah
DSC_3053
Dancing
MR378
Time for the cake. 
129_129
My sister with the bride and groom
DSC_3099
Happy Anniversary and Many, Many More!!!

QUESTION:  How do you celebrate anniversaries?

9 comments:

Beth said...

happy anniversary Melinda and Ryan!

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Have a wonderful time celebrating!!!!

Nicole, RD said...

Aww, happy anniversary!!! I love the wedding photos and that dress..wow. Just stunning!!

It seems like there's a lot of May wedding anniversaries among bloggers! Ours is the 23rd and it will also be our 2 year :) Not sure what we'll do to celebrate. It's on a Monday - boo!

Thanks again for the package...totally made my WEEK!

Mari said...

Awww Happy Anniversary! I love looking at wedding pictures =)

Unknown said...

what is going on w/ my boobs in that photo??? LOL!!!

Ameena said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary! What a lovely couple you are! And you were a stunning bride - I love your dress!

Gina; The Candid RD said...

Happy anniversary to you!!
I LOVE your dress! Wow, it's amazing, and fits your perfectly.
Can I get carried on a chair like that, even though I'm not Jewish? I've always been jealous of that tradition. I think I will convert just so I can do that :)

Emily said...

happy anniversary melinda!
love you the first photo of you and your husband with the umbrella...too cute. :)

Melinda Walker said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!

We celebrate every anniversary with a trip.
1- Lake Mead
2- Lake Lanier
3- Germany
4- Greece
5- Catalina

Post a Comment